The purpose for processing the personal data in this data file is to enable the controller:
- To manage users´ accounts, such as access/password requests/expirations/changes and other maintenance matters related to users´ accounts.
- To identify the individuals requesting access as healthcare professionals.
- To manage feedback and contact requests from www.simdax.com.
- To inform website visitors about webinars or other educational training events.
- To direct market controller´s products and services, including electronic direct marketing (such as, sending electronic newsletters or other information regarding products/services), performing direct advertising regarding prescription medicines solely to individuals allowed to prescribe and supply medicines.
- To develop, maintain, administer and monitor client relationships and to otherwise create and develop its business.
- To analyse data to develop the website, marketing measures and campaigns accordingly and to identify usage trends.
Company will not disclose or transfer the collected data for commercial purposes to third parties. We may share your information with third parties, such as those who assist us by performing technical operations such as data storage and hosting.
The controller may transfer the data to service providers and partners selected by the controller for fulfilling the purposes of the register. Company uses an internet browser-based customer relationship management platform, technically maintained by a service provider called Interactive Medica for which purposes personal data is disclosed to Interactive Medica.
If ownership or control of Orion Corporation or all or any part of our products, services or assets changes, we may transfer your personal data to any new owner, successor or assignee.
The legal basis for processing of the personal data is consent of the data subject or legitimate interests of the controller (direct marketing & customer relationship maintenance purposes). We only process personal data based on our legitimate interests, in case we have deemed, based on the balancing of interest test, that the rights and interests of the data subject will not override our legitimate interest.